Rear Suspension Kit
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the Datsun S30 chassis. This rear suspension kit allows you to get an economical and strong rear differential upgrade to your 240z, 260z or your 280z.
Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar and dog legs, which converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. This design lets you adjust roll center, camber, caster, toe and many others.
If you have a 240z, or early 260z with a 240z suspension, be sure to select the 240z option. For those of you with a late year 260z or 280z be sure to select the 260z & 280z option!
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 800 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Spare wheel tub will need to be slightly modified for early S30 chassis (1970-1973)!
4 Lug options available! Contact us for further details!
- Improve roll center!
- Widen track width!
- Alter camber!
- Alter caster!
- Alter toe!
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Lower control arms
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 800 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
To source (dependent on options chosen:
- Ford 8.8 Explorer IRS Differential and Inner Axle (2007-2011)
- Nissan R200 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (Later model 240SX, Q45 1989-1996, R32 Skyline, 300ZX NA)
- Nissan R230 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (300ZXTT (1990-1996)
This product is built to order and has a 25-30 day lead time