Rear Suspension Kit
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the Datsun S30 chassis. This rear suspension kit allows you to get an economical and strong rear differential upgrade to your 240z, 260z or your 280z. Easily upgrade your differential to the Ford 8.8 or the new Nissan 370z differential. You can also use the 300zx R200 Differentials as well.
Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar and dog legs, which converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. This design lets you adjust roll center, camber, caster, toe and many others.
If you have a 240z, or early 260z with a 240z suspension, be sure to select the 240z option. For those of you with a late year 260z or 280z be sure to select the 260z & 280z option!
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Spare wheel tub will need to be slightly modified for early S30 chassis (1970-1973)! Note if using the 370z differential slight frame notch will be required
4 Lug options available! Contact us for further details!
- Improve roll center!
- Widen track width!
- Alter camber!
- Alter caster!
- Alter toe!
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Lower control arms
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
To source (dependent on options chosen:
- For the Ford 8.8 Differential to 370z wheel bearings: Ford 8.8 Explorer IRS Differential and Inner Axle (2007-2011) and 370z outer axle and wheel bearings (2009-2020)
- For the Nissan 370z Differential to 370z wheel bearings: Nissan 370z Differential, Axles (Both sides) and wheel bearings (2009-2020)
- For Nissan R200 Short Nose Differential to 370z Wheel bearings: 300zx Z32 NA Differential and Inner Axle (Later model 240SX, 300ZX NA) and 370z outer axle and wheel bearings (2009-2020)
This product is built to order and has a 25-30 day lead time