Rear Suspension Conversion
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the Datsun S30 chassis.
Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar and dog legs which converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. This design lets you adjust roll center, camber, caster, toe and many others.
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 800 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Save unsprung weight!
Use either a 300zxTT wheel hub and axle or 370z wheel hub and axle!
Spare wheel tub will need to be modified!
- Improve roll center!
- Widen track width!
- Alter camber!
- Alter caster!
- Alter toe!
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Lower control arms
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 800 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
To source (dependent on options chosen:
- Ford 8.8 Explorer IRS Differential and Inner Axle (2007-2011)
- Nissan R200 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (Later model 240SX, Q45 1989-1996, R32 Skyline, 300ZX NA, 350Z)
- Nissan R230 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (300ZXTT (1990-1996) Armada front diff)
- Version 1: 370z Outer Axle and Rear Wheel Bearing Assembly (2009-2016)
- Version 2: 300zx Twin Turbo Outer Axle and Rear Wheel Bearing Assembly (1990-1996)
This product is built to order and has a 45 day lead time. Thanks for your consideration