Track Attack- Complete 8.8 Rear Suspension Conversion
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the Datsun S30 chassis.
Over a year in development has resulted in the world's first BOLT-IN Ford 8.8 rear-end conversion. Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar and dog legs which converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. We also converted the McPherson strut to a modern double A-arm dynamic. This lets you adjust roll center, anti-squat, camber, caster, toe and many others. With this design you can fit a lot more tire than with the standard McPherson strut.
You can literally turn around and adjust the coilovers in the trunk! how badass is that?!
Comes with Viking dual adjustable coil overs with Hypercoil Springs
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Save unsprung weight!
- Improve roll center!
- Alter anti-squat!
- Widen track width
- Alter camber
- Alter toe
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Upper and lower control arm
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear strut brace
- Rear billet rocker
- Viking Dual Adjustable shock
- Hypercoil Spring
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
- Ford 8.8 IRS Differential (2007-2010)
- Ford 8.8 IRS Inner Axle (2007-2010)
- Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Outer Axle (1990-1996)
- Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Rear Wheel Bearing Assembly (1990-1996)
NOTE: WE ARE FILLING PRE-ORDERS FIRST, ONLINE ORDERS ARE GOING TO START BEING FILLED JULY 1ST