TRACK ATTACK - Complete Rear Kit
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the S30 Chassis.
Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar, and dog legs and converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. We also converted the McPherson strut to a modern double A arm dynamic. This lets you adjust roll center, anti-squat, camber, caster, toe and many others. With this design, you can fit a lot more tire than with the standard McPherson strut
Comes with Viking dual adjustable coil overs with Hypercoil Springs
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Spare wheel tub will need to be slightly modified for early S30 chassis (1970-1973) and the lip of the rear strut towers to be removed
Must use OEM CV axle ends!
ALL TRACK ATTACK REAR KITS ARE CURRENTLY BEING REDESIGNED FOR AN ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE OF 9/15/23, IMPROVEMENTS WILL CONSIST OF FOLLOWING:
- NEW REAR KNUCKLE WITH BRAKE MOUNTING AND PUSHROD MOUNTING
- NEW UPPER AND LOWER REAR ARM FOR BETTER GEOMETRY AND REDUCED BINDING
- NEW REAR STRUT BRACE FOR IMPROVED SPRING COMPRESION RATIO
- NEW REAR SUBFRAME BRACING TO REMOVE FLEXING
IF YOU HAVE OLD VERSION OF REAR TRACK ATTACK KIT WE CAN SWAP REDESIGNED ITEMS ONCE IN PRODUCTION
4 Lug options available! Contact us for further details!
- Improve roll center!
- Alter anti-dive and anti-squat!
- Widen track width!
- Alter camber!
- Alter toe!
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Upper and lower control arm
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear strut brace
- Rear billet rocker
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
- Viking Dual Adjustable shock
To source (dependent on options chosen:
- For the Ford 8.8 Differential to 370z wheel bearings: Ford 8.8 Explorer IRS Differential and Inner Axle (2007-2011) and 370z outer axle and wheel bearings (2009-2020)
- For the Nissan 370z Differential to 370z wheel bearings: Nissan 370z Differential, Axles (Both sides) and wheel bearings (2009-2020)