TRACK ATTACK - Complete Rear Kit
Our team at Apex Engineered has once again revolutionized the suspension game for the S30 Chassis.
Our kit eliminates the rear mustache bar, and dog legs and converts it to a rear subframe that significantly strengthens the rear structure on the chassis. We also converted the McPherson strut to a modern double A arm dynamic. This lets you adjust roll center, anti-squat, camber, caster, toe and many others. With this design, you can fit a lot more tire than with the standard McPherson strut
Comes with Viking dual adjustable coil overs with Hypercoil Springs
Comes with Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
Spare wheel tub will need to be slightly modified for early S30 chassis (1970-1973)!
For running the R230 and R200 differential, slight modification will be required to the frame section above the differential.
- Improve roll center!
- Alter anti-dive and anti-squat!
- Widen track width!
- Alter camber!
- Alter toe!
- Lightweight construction!
- Strong design!
- Tough powder coated finish!
- Customize for your needs!
- Rear subframe
- Upper and lower control arm
- Uprights (hub mounts)
- Rear strut brace
- Rear billet rocker
- Rear Billet brace
- Axle Shafts (capable of 1200 Ft/Lbs of Torque!)
- Viking Dual Adjustable shock
- Hypercoil Spring
To source (dependent on options chosen:
- Ford 8.8 Explorer IRS Differential and Inner Axle (2007-2011)
- Nissan R200 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (Later model 240SX, Q45 1989-1996, R32 Skyline, 300ZX NA)
- Nissan R230 Short Nose Differential and Inner Axle (300ZXTT (1990-1996)
This product is built to order and has a 45 to 60 day lead time. Thanks for your consideration